Friddle's Orthopedic Consumer Privacy Notice:
|Our Consumer Privacy Notice tells you the kind of information we collect about you and how we protect it responsibly. The examples that you will find throughout this notice are for purposes of illustration only and should not be considered a complete description of our information practices. In addition, we may not collect or disclose all of the categories of information described in this notice in every transaction.|
Categories of information we may collect. We may collect the following categories of information about you:
1. Information we receive from you on applications, personal financial Statements, and other oral, written, or electronic communications, such as your name, address, Social Security number, and corporation details.
2. Information about your transactions with us such as your account balance and payment history.
3. Information we receive from third parties, including persons providing services in connection with your company and credit bureaus, such as your credit history.
4. Information we obtain from others to verify information provided by you, such as your corporate history and credit or other relationships with third parties.
5. Information collected from our Internet websites, such as information you provide to us and information necessary to manage your online session with us.
Disclosure of information to third parties:
We do not disclose information about you to companies outside of Friddle's Orthopedic, except as required or permitted by law. For example, we may disclose information about you to third parties to assist us in servicing your account with us, to government entities in response to subpoenas or other governmental information requests, and to credit bureaus. If you close your account or your relationship becomes inactive, we will continue to treat the information we have collected about you in accordance with this notice.
Our Security Procedures:
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal guidelines to safeguard consumer information. Our employees are bound by our Codes of Ethics and policies to access consumer information only for legitimate business purposes and to keep information about you confidential.
Other Privacy Protections:
You may have other privacy protections under some state laws. We will comply with applicable state laws as to information about you. For example, certain state laws may restrict the types of information we may disclose about you or require us to provide you with an additional notice. We will not use or share personally identifiable medical information for any purpose other than the administration of your account unless otherwise required or permitted by law.
We will continue to maintain our dedication to protecting your privacy. Should you have questions concerning our Notice, you may call 1-800-528-9339 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday thru Friday.